All Unconquered Custom electric bikes come with a NO HASSLE Shipping Policy!
If you live within the continental United States or Canada, All Unconquered Custom electric bikes and apparel ship to your doorstep, ready to ride (or wear) and we pay the duty!
That's right, NO HASSLE!, whether you live in the USA or Canada our customs brokers are standing by, and we pay any and all duty!
- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email. This means that your bike has been placed within the queue of our build cycle as per your design.
- We then schedule your build for production and process the charges to your credit card or alternative payment method.
- Your electric cycle is then manufactured and customized to your specifications. (please allow 4 weeks for build depending on level of customized inventory on hand)
- From time to time we may have to substitute ancillary components of your bike design (i.e. seat type etc) to meet delivery schedule. If this happens we will revise invoice to reflect appropriate discount or issue appropriate discount.
- Your customized electric cycle ships within 1-3 business days of it's manufacture.
- Your machine will arrive at your doorstep, ready to ride within 3-7 business days from the date of shipment.
- We will send tracking number information within 24 hours of your order leaving the factory to the e-mail address you provided during check out.
- We ship all electric cycles ground via LTL freight.
- We require a signature for all deliveries above $100. You will need to have someone age 21 or older present at the time of delivery to accept the shipment.
Cancellations & returns:
Orders of accessories and apparel cannot be cancelled once on route to customer specified destination. Once delivered, products may be returned by customer citing valid reason in writing (email) within 3 days of signed receipt of product delivery. Returns are to be shipped to an address specified by the sales team, and any and all return shipping, customs or storage costs will be paid directly by the customer. Any damage to, or tampering with product will be examined by Unconquered Customs once product is returned. Any damage or tampering with product will be assessed and deducted from refund to customer at the sole discretion of Unconquered Customs. If product does not arrive, or cannot be verified via PRO tracking by Unconquered Customs as en route to specified return address within 3 x weeks of written customer return notification or email - no refund will be issued. If product return is confirmed within 3 x weeks of customer written return (email) notification and product arrives without noticeable damage or tampering - refund will be issued to customer minus a 20% customized bike disassembly & restocking fee.
If you need to cancel or wish to return an order for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com within 3 x days of receipt of product.
- Order Cancellations: All order cancellations, including pre-orders, will incur a 15% cancellation fee, based on the total amount of the order. Alternately, the order amount can be applied to an alternative item to avoid the fee. Note that if the order has already shipped, there will be additional fees i.e. return shipping/ re stocking (see above), if the items need to be returned.
- Refusing A Shipment When It Arrives: All orders that are shipped and refused upon delivery will incur a 30% customized bike disassembly and restocking fee, plus return shipping fee and any carrier storage fees - these costs will be deducted from refund.
Refunds will be applied to the original credit card or account used to place the initial order.
*At this time Unconquered Customs does not support delivery to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
Ok, on to more important things! are you ready to design an Unconquered Custom electric bike that suits your style? Click on the button below and get started!